Welcome to the NodorFresh’s Commercial Video Contest!
No one likes nasty smell’s or awkward smelly encounters that you might just happen to walk right into. So we created the #1 Eco-Conscience Odor Remover to carry with you everywhere you go so you can keep it NodorFresh. We’ll be giving away a 2-night, 3 day all paid trip to Las Vegas to the contestant who comes up with the most liked commercial. Get Creative and don’t hold back. Comedy, Drama, Horror.. you be the one who decides how to shoot your Nodorfresh commercial. Make sure to read through the contest rules and guidelines and Good Luck!
Video Contest Rules and Guidelines
- All entries must be submitted as a digital link for review through the contest page submission form.
- Only one entry per person
- The length of the video should not exceed 60 seconds (one minute)
- All information presented in the video must be cited, giving credit to the original source. Plagiarism of any kind will result in disqualification. IF CHOSEN AS A FINALIST, you must submit a list of your sources, properly cited.
- Each video must have one Lead Producer to serve as the main point of contact. Recognition and prizes will be given to the lead producer and all those listed as co-producers on the entry form.
- There is no entry fee.
- Nodorfresh will supply 2 bottles per contestant for use in video.
- The deadline for final submissions is December 1st, 2019. Winners will be announced no later than December 25th, 2019.
- No copyrighted materials (music, images, etc.) may be used for this contest unless you own the copyright or have a license to use the material for this contest. Written permission must be obtained and provided upon request for all copyrighted materials.
- All portions of the online entry form must be completed when you upload your video for it to be eligible.
- IF CHOSEN AS A FINALIST you must submit a signed/completed Actor Release Form for each person appearing in your video. Forms can be scanned/emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Content must comply with all local and national laws of the country of origin and the United States. Content must not 1) promote illegal behavior; 2) support racial, religious, sexual or other invidious prejudice; 3) advocate sexual or violent exploitation; 4) violate rights established by law or agreement; 5) invade the privacy of any person; or 6) be otherwise inappropriate as determined by Population Connection in its sole and conclusive determination.
- The winner of the contest will be decided by most likes of their video by the public. Only one person can vote per video. Social Sharing is recommended to increase exposure to video and potential votes.
- All entries must be submitted in English, if entries are not in English, they must include English subtitles.
- Contestants should keep at least one copy of their video. NodorFresh is not responsible for any films that are lost, damaged, or that do not upload properly.
- Ownership of the underlying intellectual property of the project remains with the entrant, with the following exceptions.
- Entrants grant NodorFresh the right to use their names, photographs, statements, quotes, testimonials, and video submissions for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes without notification or further compensation.
- Entrants also grant NodorFresh the right to use, reproduce, reprint, distribute, perform, and/or display the entrant’s project video without further compensation or notification to the entrant.
- NodorFresh maintains the right to reproduce, reprint, distribute, perform, display, or exhibit the project for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes on their website, TV, OTT, at conferences, or at any other venues.
- By accepting the prizes, winners agree to hold NodorFresh and all NodorFresh employees harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of such prizes. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused from participation in the contest or use/redemption of any prize.
- Contestant winner will receive a 2-night, 3 day all paid trip to Las Vegas. This includes air fare and room and board for two people.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the official contest rules and decisions of the judges.